Oliver's logic and reasoning have seem to do another leap forward. Holding conversations with him is a lot of fun. However, he has reached the Age of Reason, and everything is "why why why". Sometimes, it does get a bit tiresome, but for the most part we love it.
Here are some examples of conversations with him lately.
The other day, we were driving Oliver home from school, and Joe was joking with him, Oliver said "Daddy make a joke with me.".
This morning, he said he didn't want to go to school, when I asked him why, he said "I changed my mind".
His best friend is Mack the truck from Cars. Mack is the big 18 wheeler.
He is really into role playing, and his cars that he plays with now has passengers. Usually a Daddy and a Mommy.
He's also gotten back into swimming in the big pool, so we are very happy about that. Yesterday, we bought these water gun toys (everyone here has them, they are a lot of fun), but it was raining. Well, it's still +27C here when it rains, so Oliver and I went and played with them in the pool anyways. It was a lot of fun.
He also got his haircut (after these picture) and for the first time, didn't cry!
Oliver's pretty adaptable (for a 2.5 year old) and has been sleeping in our room without fuss with all the visitors. He sleeps on that little sofa. He was on the air matress, but it leaks air.
He's interested in Martin. He'll say to Martin "Martin, why are you crying? Don't cry Martin." and today he wanted to hold him. Of course, I got pictures, once they are downloaded, I'll post them.
Oh, they grow up too fast. I wish I could just save time in a bottle.
Here are some examples of conversations with him lately.
The other day, we were driving Oliver home from school, and Joe was joking with him, Oliver said "Daddy make a joke with me.".
This morning, he said he didn't want to go to school, when I asked him why, he said "I changed my mind".
His best friend is Mack the truck from Cars. Mack is the big 18 wheeler.
He is really into role playing, and his cars that he plays with now has passengers. Usually a Daddy and a Mommy.
He's also gotten back into swimming in the big pool, so we are very happy about that. Yesterday, we bought these water gun toys (everyone here has them, they are a lot of fun), but it was raining. Well, it's still +27C here when it rains, so Oliver and I went and played with them in the pool anyways. It was a lot of fun.
He also got his haircut (after these picture) and for the first time, didn't cry!
Oliver's pretty adaptable (for a 2.5 year old) and has been sleeping in our room without fuss with all the visitors. He sleeps on that little sofa. He was on the air matress, but it leaks air.
He's interested in Martin. He'll say to Martin "Martin, why are you crying? Don't cry Martin." and today he wanted to hold him. Of course, I got pictures, once they are downloaded, I'll post them.
Oh, they grow up too fast. I wish I could just save time in a bottle.
No comments:
Post a Comment