Saturday, August 23, 2008

Swimsuit day


Remember those days when as a kid you would spend the entire day in your swimsuit? Well, that was today.

Joe and I went on a snorkeling trip to the Marine Park, which was probably close to the best snorkeling I've ever done, if not the best. We swam in schools of fish, saw a moray eel, and I got stung by a jellyfish (it came up behind me). They do sting!! Basil watched the boys in case you were wondering.

They we met up with the boys in the swimming pool, swam, had some lunch, took Martin back for his nap. Joe, Oliver and I, rented a kayak and kayaked over to a secluded beach. We then paddled back, got Martin and had more fun in the pool and on the beach.

We then had dinner and while walking back to our cottage, Oliver wanted to wish on a star, but we couldn't see any. Then we heard the rain, and we started running. We beat the rain back, but barely. We made it up the onto the porch and then the rain hit.

Another great day, and we go home tomorrow to real life. Sigh.

No comments: