I'm 10 days short of my goal of exclusively nursing Martin. Ever since he started going to sleep on his own (KNOCK ON WOOD) and sleeping through the night (KNOCK ON WOOD), my pumping production has fallen dramatically. And then yesterday I was sick and didn't pump at all, and since I was so dehydrated, I didn't even get full, so I figure, I might as well stop pumping now, rather than bring production back up just to stop in 2 weeks.
So Joe bought formula last night. I'll still nurse when I'm around, but I'm done with the pump (yeah in a way).
P.S. Happy belated anniversary to Mom and Dad.
P.P.S. Olympic craft update later tonight.
So Joe bought formula last night. I'll still nurse when I'm around, but I'm done with the pump (yeah in a way).
P.S. Happy belated anniversary to Mom and Dad.
P.P.S. Olympic craft update later tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment