Oliver
Oliver is doing pretty much the same. He's a pretty sweet guy. The past couple of nights he has helped me bathe Martin, and will rinse him off with the shower hose. He also wanted to read Martin stories one night, which actually meant that Oliver held Martin in the big chair and I sat on the kiddie chair and read stories.
He also got Tiffany and Sofya (9 year old neighbours) to bathe him one night and kept telling them "one at a time!" (He must have learned that at school) and he got both girls to wash his bum!
Martin
Martin is still a pretty happy baby. I haven't seen him crawl yet, but Basil said he did today. He likes to play with his toys on the floor. He isn't sleeping well (he's awake right now, after 3 unsuccessful attempts to put him down), and is waking up multiple times in the night. I really need to dig out the baby book on that one. He's started rice cereal, not sure if he likes it, he cries a lot during feeding, but when you do manage to get the food in him, he seems to like it.
He's still super cute.
He also got Tiffany and Sofya (9 year old neighbours) to bathe him one night and kept telling them "one at a time!" (He must have learned that at school) and he got both girls to wash his bum!
Martin
Martin is still a pretty happy baby. I haven't seen him crawl yet, but Basil said he did today. He likes to play with his toys on the floor. He isn't sleeping well (he's awake right now, after 3 unsuccessful attempts to put him down), and is waking up multiple times in the night. I really need to dig out the baby book on that one. He's started rice cereal, not sure if he likes it, he cries a lot during feeding, but when you do manage to get the food in him, he seems to like it.
He's still super cute.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, Jill. Glad to hear they're both doing great. Yes, I agree Martin is super-cute. But then so is Oliver!
Wow...you've got two amazing boys there. It's great to see them. Both are super cute!
Post a Comment