Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oliver's first trip to the Dentist

Oliver had his first trip to the dentist this week. It went really well, as it lasted all of 5 minutes where he looked at his teeth and proclaimed all was good. He thought the spacing in his teeth was good, but I said, that won't last as genetics are against him. Though Joe never had any work done, so maybe we'll save some money.

We also had doctor checkups. The doctor is really pleased with both boys. She's impressed that Oliver knows his colours so well (I'm surprized by that, he's known them a while) and she said we should start teaching him letters.

She also thought Martin was physically acting more like a 8-9 month old (he's 7 months), she's pleased with his weight gain, and we were both impressed with how little he cried over his shots. The first one, he didn't even cry!

Oliver funny from tonight:
"I have a rubber band. I'm going to put it on". He puts in on his wrist. Then you hear the "snap!". "Ouch! That was painful".

Some of life lessons you need to learn on your own.

No comments: