Saturday, March 29, 2008

Driving license woes

So I went to convert my driver's license today. I passed the theory test and then waited 90 minutes to be served. I had all my paperwork ready. One of the questions is "Do you have any defects in your vision?". I ticked "yes" as I wear glasses. She then asked my if I'm colour blind or have a lazy eye. Well, I have a lazy eye. So now I have to go and get my vision checked out by some specific doctor to say whether I can get a driver's license or not. So freakin' frustrating!!!

Plus it turns out I probably wouldn't have got my license anyways as I don't have a NETS card (a debit card but applicable only for certain banks) or a cash card (which you use in your car and as I don't drive, I don't have a card!).

I was just so frustrated. Joe said that he said "no" for vision defects as he doesn't view wearing glasses as a defect in vision.

So now I have to go to some eye clinic (at least an hour of my time) and then go wait in that freakin' line again. Bah Humbug!!!

No comments: