I have to admit, that Singapore is very easy living and I often forget that I'm in Asia. Oh I remember, but often it just feels like I'm in Toronto, with better weather and worse TV.
When it comes home is around Western holidays. Christmas is kind of big but from a shopping point of view. Not many people put trees up in their homes, and Santa doesn't have a big throne in the mall, but Santa's expat friend come and stands in for him.
It's the same for Easter. We are having an Easter party here tomorrow, and I want the kids to dye eggs. Well, there are no Paz kits (or whatever the brand is). But, that's okay, I'll make homemade dye, according to the internet it's not that hard.
I did find an Easter bunny. It's really small and cost $8. But it is Lindst, so that's nice.
When it comes home is around Western holidays. Christmas is kind of big but from a shopping point of view. Not many people put trees up in their homes, and Santa doesn't have a big throne in the mall, but Santa's expat friend come and stands in for him.
It's the same for Easter. We are having an Easter party here tomorrow, and I want the kids to dye eggs. Well, there are no Paz kits (or whatever the brand is). But, that's okay, I'll make homemade dye, according to the internet it's not that hard.
I did find an Easter bunny. It's really small and cost $8. But it is Lindst, so that's nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment