Martin can now get himself into a sitting position. He just started that today. He's also very keen to stand, and everyone (but me) is encouraging him standing and walking. He still doesn't crawl forward but he does get around and can crawl backwards. He also is practicing his singing. He's more Chinese Opera than American Idol though.
Oliver is developing quite the sense of humour and is telling jokes. He took Martin's knit zebra puppet and folded it in half, called it a zebra sandwich and pretended to eat it. His potty training is going very well.He's also learning the power of sucking up. I refused to buy him a book as he didn't behave when we were out but I said that Grandma might. So he started asking her. I said if you hold her hand, you'll have a better chance. Well, didn't he drop Daddy's hand like a hot potato and ran over to Grandma to hold her hand. He also let her read him the stories at home, giving Grandma some cuddle time.
They are both having a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. Tomorrow we are going to the zoo (I've taken the day off).
No comments:
Post a Comment