Not a bad week.
Knitting
Did about an half an inch on the baby blanket. Still don't know what I'm going to do with it.
Cross-stitch
Snow family cross-stitch - did several hours. Finished all the cross-stitches (except black), just backstitching left. Hopefully the backstitching won't take that long, but I always underestimate how long it does take.
Crochet
Nothing.
Photography / videography
Rearranged the website a bit. Decluttered it you might say.
Decluttering
Decluttered a bit my thread supply. Well, not really declutter as nothing was thrown out, but I organized some of it onto bobbins and into a box. Dad and Sofya helped out. Turns out Dad and I are NOT smarter than a Fourth Grader, as only Sofya could successfully figure out how to use the bobbin threader thingamajig.
Knitting
Did about an half an inch on the baby blanket. Still don't know what I'm going to do with it.
Cross-stitch
Snow family cross-stitch - did several hours. Finished all the cross-stitches (except black), just backstitching left. Hopefully the backstitching won't take that long, but I always underestimate how long it does take.
Crochet
Nothing.
Photography / videography
Rearranged the website a bit. Decluttered it you might say.
Decluttering
Decluttered a bit my thread supply. Well, not really declutter as nothing was thrown out, but I organized some of it onto bobbins and into a box. Dad and Sofya helped out. Turns out Dad and I are NOT smarter than a Fourth Grader, as only Sofya could successfully figure out how to use the bobbin threader thingamajig.
No comments:
Post a Comment