Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The past weekend

I thought I'd update you on what we've been doing (besides cross-stitching).

We are having a great visit with Mom & Dad.

I took Friday off, and we went to the zoo. We rode the tram for the first time, it was quite nice. We also rode the elephant! Well, not Mom, Dad and Martin. But the rest of us did. Oliver was not scared at all. I was a little. And in case you don't know, elephants are quite uncomfortable to ride. The head must be more comfy, as that's where the elephant handlers always sit.


Mom and Dad were quite impressed with the zoo and see why we go all the time.

On Saturday, Joe, Oliver and Dad went to the Singapore Air Show. They had a really good time, and Oliver had "good behavior".


Mom and I went shopping at Vivo City, where my two new favorite stores are Zara and G2000. I got three new skirts and four new shirts for work, plus a tshirt and two tank tops. I felt like it was back to school shopping like we used to do in Minneapolis. It was a really good time.

Martin stayed home with Basil. Poor guy.

On Sunday, we went out for Dim Sum with Gary, Linda & Adam, and did a little bit of shopping. We then just hung out at home for rest of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.