Pretty good week.
Knitting
Did about an inch on the baby blanket. Don't know what I'm going to do with it. Martin's now mobile, so it's not like he can lie on it. I'm going to move it out of current rotation and start a new project. This will be picked up when I have 15 - 30 minutes to work, like when watching a movie with Oliver when Martin's napping.
Cross-stitch
Snow family cross-stitch - did several hours.
Crochet
Nothing. I think I'll start the Pooh Bear in the next week or two.
Photography / videography
Added new pictures to the website.
Decluttering
Got Joe to hang up pictures (can you tell Mom & Dad are coming? Yay!!!). Did a little bit (very little) of decluttering. I'm actually a bit stuck now. What do you do with the excess junk, that there is nothing wrong with it? e.g. I found a pair of scissors in a box. Nothing wrong with them. But we already have 3 pairs. Throw/give them away? Or binders. I have these really good binders, been hauling them around for years. I'm never going to use them. Okay, the binders I'll get rid of. But what do I do with the scissors?
I almost bought a book on decluttering - but then isn't the book clutter?
No comments:
Post a Comment