Thursday, June 14, 2007

All about Oliver

When did he get so big?
And another


Here he enjoyed his spaghetti meal:



Tonight he was pretty sweet. We were playing together, and I said it was "time to tickle Oliver" and he said "I'm working" and then later when I asked for a kiss, he said he was "busy". He was listening to this little music thing that Mimose got him when he left Nassau. He calls it his "phone".

He also wanted to read the driver's manual tonight for his bedtime story. He mostly just looked at the pictures himself.

And to end the post - a family portrait from the zoo. That's me on the far left.

4 comments:

Paulina said...

Love the spaghetti picture!

Anonymous said...

Hi There,
I'm glad to see that Oliver is into technical manuals. Does he need any on the Mighty Machines?? As cars are a bit wimpy for us engineers in the family!!

Grandpa (In Winnipeg 13,983.8 KM from Singapore) Just need a might machine that flies??

Anonymous said...

Oliver is getting big! He's still a cutie though! Any pics of you and the belly?

Lana

Unknown said...

Jill,
It's a good thing you aren't in the 'peg these days. You'd hate the high humidity!;)

We've posted some photos of Sophia and Bianca at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/JeLiBiSo

Great to hear about your escapades and I'm SO happy you don't have to do laundry anymore.

-Jeff