Well, this is my first post. I thought I'd get a blog as Paulina and Joe both have one, and I'm weak to peer pressure. We'll see if I post anything beyond the first post. Joe did a good job updating everyone on our life, so I'll talk more about the family, and of course crafts!!
Oliver is doing really well. His sleeping is a bit off lately though. He's been having a hard time going to sleep by himself, so I've been doing the sleep training again. I hate doing it. He cries for me, but I know in the long run, it's better if he goes to sleep by himself. Luckily, he's gotten a bit better, and only cries for about 5 minutes.
I haven't been doing much stitching lately, as TV, well, sucks, here. I've been surfing. Actually, I've been working a lot on Project Nanny. We have made a job offer (which has been accepted) to get a live-in, which will be odd, but good, and I've been doing a lot of the paper work etc. Singapore govt is quite organized so I have to do an online course, which has been a trial just to get signed up. We had a nanny in Nassau, but she didn't live with us, so this will be quite a bit different, plus she was only around when I wasn't. But it will be nice not to do laundry again. I know we are spoiled.
But I have done some stitching while on the phone. I'm working on a birth sampler for the baby. It's not that exciting of a x-stitch, but the colours are nice and its cute. It's just pretty simplistic to stitch - especially compared to Teresa Welzaer(sp?)!
Well, I'm off to download and watch Y&R. Nick is alive!! Why is it that on TV shows these people in the woods who find injured people, don't take them to a hospital? No spoilers please!!
Julia Turns 17
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment