I always do updates on Oliver and Martin. I thought you would like an update on us.
Joe
Joe is busy looking after the computers, they seem to be failing in succession. First the serve got upgrade (we now have a bazillion terabytes of space). Then the TVPC went on the fritz. Then the Sony laptop got recalled, fixed, screwed up the wireless, and then fixed again.
He's been taking his power boat license course this week. So now he knows how to navigate. I say that will be a handy skill until he buys the GPS.
Jill
I've been busy stitching, so now I'm on a low. I always need a breather before starting a new project, as I find it daunting. But I can't put off Martin's stocking any longer if I want it for his second Christmas. Stitch 'n Bitch is going really well.
I'm still exercising (aren't you proud of me?). I bought some resistance bands and small hand weights. I actually think I'm seeing some progress.
I'm also going to start going to Chick Flick with the Canadian Club.
Joe
Joe is busy looking after the computers, they seem to be failing in succession. First the serve got upgrade (we now have a bazillion terabytes of space). Then the TVPC went on the fritz. Then the Sony laptop got recalled, fixed, screwed up the wireless, and then fixed again.
He's been taking his power boat license course this week. So now he knows how to navigate. I say that will be a handy skill until he buys the GPS.
Jill
I've been busy stitching, so now I'm on a low. I always need a breather before starting a new project, as I find it daunting. But I can't put off Martin's stocking any longer if I want it for his second Christmas. Stitch 'n Bitch is going really well.
I'm still exercising (aren't you proud of me?). I bought some resistance bands and small hand weights. I actually think I'm seeing some progress.
I'm also going to start going to Chick Flick with the Canadian Club.
No comments:
Post a Comment