I made a quick trip to Hong Kong, leaving Sunday afternoon and returning on Monday night.
When setting off, I went to give Oliver a hug, and he ran over and said "I love you" with no prompting. So sweet.
The flight was good. I read up on Islamic finance and listened to Garth Brooks. Probably not a combination that happens every day.
Hong Kong sure has a lot of neon. I remember arriving in HK after our China trip and being very impressed with it, and happy to see so much English. Now, HK seemed to be very Chinese. Guess, its all a matter of perspective.
The conference went well. My session was not well attended, but was very interactive, and good for the participants. I also sat on a panel and that went well also.
I already had my boarding pass for the flight home, so when I arrived at the airport, I went straight in. I saw that there was a flight boarding for Singapore, and I got on it! So I arrived home 2 hours earlier. I watched the Sex and the City Movie. It was really good. I laughed. I cried (luckily I had the row to myself). It also didn't seem to be censored.
Then Tuesday morning, when I saw Martin again, he gave me a great big hug and rested his head on my shoulder. Sigh.
When setting off, I went to give Oliver a hug, and he ran over and said "I love you" with no prompting. So sweet.
The flight was good. I read up on Islamic finance and listened to Garth Brooks. Probably not a combination that happens every day.
Hong Kong sure has a lot of neon. I remember arriving in HK after our China trip and being very impressed with it, and happy to see so much English. Now, HK seemed to be very Chinese. Guess, its all a matter of perspective.
The conference went well. My session was not well attended, but was very interactive, and good for the participants. I also sat on a panel and that went well also.
I already had my boarding pass for the flight home, so when I arrived at the airport, I went straight in. I saw that there was a flight boarding for Singapore, and I got on it! So I arrived home 2 hours earlier. I watched the Sex and the City Movie. It was really good. I laughed. I cried (luckily I had the row to myself). It also didn't seem to be censored.
Then Tuesday morning, when I saw Martin again, he gave me a great big hug and rested his head on my shoulder. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment